WARRNAMBOOL MAY CARNIVAL
The Warrnambool May Racing Carnival is one of Australia’s hallmark country racing events.
Produced by the Warrnambool Racing Club, the three-day country racing carnival attracts thousands of racing enthusiasts every year to view Australasia’s premier jumps horses, immerse in the thrill of country racing, be inspired by autumn race fashions, and enjoy unmatched local hospitality. This is Australian grass-roots racing at its finest!
The carnival is a celebration of country racing and is famously held mid-week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (always the first Thursday of May). It features 23 flat races and 7 jumps races, including the internationally acclaimed Grand Annual Steeplechase, first held in 1872 and remains the longest and most celebrated of its kind in Australia.
Each day of the Warrnambool May Carnival will include-
· Racecourse admission including race book
· Exclusive fully furnished Marquee with large screens and private courtyard
· Premium 6-hour Beverage Package including, Beer, Wine, Cider and Soft Drinks
· Assorted Hot & Cold Finger food (Tuesday & Wednesday)
· Sit Down four course meal (Thursday)
· Hosted by our race day personality with special guests throughout each day.
BRIERLY DAY- $190 PP
The first day of the Iconic Carnival, with the Brierly Steeplechase the main event on the card
GALLEYWOOD DAY- $190 PP
Day two of the Carnival features the renowned Galleywood Hurdle
WARRNAMBOOL CUP DAY- $250 PP
Along with the Warrnambool Cup, the day also hosts the world famous Grand Annual Steeplechase